Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Have great finishing for your Cartonnage and bookbinding projects everytime!

Hello,

As a cartonnage teacher, I know how important is to have great finishing on our Cartonnage projects. If you have had a chance to take classes with me, you know how to have great corners, but, you may have forgot some details..... 

If you didn't take a class with me, then, it is kind of difficult for me to add all the tips on a written instruction. So, I decided to make a video showing in detail how to apply glue and have great and neat corners for all cartonnage projects! The tips are also great for bookbinding!

Watch the video now!




Any question, comments or suggestions? I will be very glad to hear from you! Feel free to contact me anytime: squio.claudia@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy this video! If you like it, please comment, share with your friends!

Thank you so much, enjoy the video!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment