Thursday, November 13, 2014

DIY cardboard kits with intructions now available on my shop

Hello,

Do you want to make some cartonnage projects by yourself? 

As a cartonnage teacher, I know how hard can be to cut the chipboard! We need to have the exact sizes, plus, manage the craft knife very well to cut square pieces.... it can takes lot of time.... and not be fun!! Then, now on my Etsy shop I have some DIY cardboard kits ready for you make your pieces and enjoy just the best of cartonnage.... choose your fabric, and make the project!  

The kits come with instructions that are very clear, have pictures step by step and I know you will be able to make the projects! My students are making and you can do too!

If you want more than one kit, contact me, kits without instructions have different prices.

So, if you are interested in try cartonnage, check it out:

DIY kit to make one little box. Shop it HERE



DIY kit to make a mini sewing kit. Shop it HERE

This kits below can be a great complement for your office! You can make both with coordinating fabrics!


DIY kit to make one desk calendar. Shop it HERE
(This calendar was inspired in my teacher Heloisa Gimenes from Sem igual artesanato)




DIY kit to make one pen box. Shop it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment